- Composition enhanced with Rosehip (wild rose) and Acerola
- Gentle formula with the stomach that does not cause gastrointestinal disorders.
- Vitamin C overdose to strengthen the immune system and for periods of intense stress.
- Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Free of yeast, gluten, starch, soy, dairy products and salt.
HEALTH AID Vitamin C 1000mg 30 chewable tablets
Possibility of receipt in 3 pharmacies
- 4th km Palaiopanagias - Nafpaktos, Nafpaktos, GR - 303 00 Central Greece
- Stadiou 10, Center Athens, GR - 10564 Attica
- Prousou 5, Ampelokipoi Athens, GR - 11522 Attica
I want to be informed as soon as it arrives!
Fill in your email and you will be informed as soon as we receive the product
Dietary supplement in chewable tablets with vitamin C friendly to the stomach.
Instructions for use
- One tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning.
- Adults can increase up to three tablets a day if needed.
For children over 12 years.
The tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless your doctor advises.
1 chewable tablet yields:
- Vitamin C 1000mg as Ascorbic Acid 680mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 480mg
- Rosehip powder 50mg
- Acerola powder 50mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Flavor Enhancer (orange neorome), Anti-caking Agent (magnesium stearate, stearic acid), Sipernat®.